Friday, January 11, 2013

Is that the SUN?!

First sunny day in what seemed like FOREVER (three days)! None the less I was finally able to get out and run. Though, I did contemplate running in the rain. Not like that would have been the first time. I did the Dallas White Rock Half Marathon Dec. 6th 2011 in the cold and rain and ohhh man! Then I figured it wasn't worth being put out for more than a few rainy days by catching a cold so I held off. Today's run was 3 miles. Didn't want to jump back in with too much distance plus it gets dark too early to get much more in after battling traffic. Arg! Despite the only being able to get 3 miles in it was a nice run. Everyone was out at the park today, and I saw a cardinal, rabbit, and armadillo those effers are FAST! Gotta soak up the sun while we can since tomorrow looks to be another rainy one. We shall see. Fingers crossed I get a run in before the rain. Last weekend I was able to get a 4 miler in on Saturday and had a soccer game on Sunday which we one. Weekends are difficult for me to post since I tend to avoid the computer unless looking something fun up. :P Till next time, Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment