Tuesday, January 1, 2013

12/31/12 Weigh In

Okay, so my post is a day late... Well here it is. Current weight as of 12/31/12 is 156.2  lbs (yes i'm a fatty) at 5'6" . Went for my first run of 2013 today. Getting back into the swing of things. The good news is that I only gained 2 lbs during the holidays. Still though, over all I am about 10 lbs heavier than I was at this time in 2012 so I need to drop a minimum of 10 lbs... Here We Go!


Not great pics, but you get the point. I know I am not the first to do this and I won't be the last. Sorry for lack of originality. Just hoping this helps with my focus. You can follow me on twitter @smellslikepluto as well. I also have some random running videos on YouTube TheStacy2222 about my running I put up a while ago. Videos aren't my thing which is why I have switched to blogging.


Gotta Lose that Belly... Bleh!








First run of 2013... I did about a mile and a half. although I was supposed to do 3 miles. Thanks to my killer headache I had to cut it short. Tomorrow's run will be 3 miles. Aside from that, I have cleaned out my fridge and filled it with only healthy options. #BeastMode

No comments:

Post a Comment