Tuesday, January 22, 2013

BOBCATS?!

Went for a 3 mile run today before I headed to the Chiropractor. Interesting visit that was (my first ever). I learned my right leg is shorter than my left and yet somehow my right shoulder sits higher than my left... Weirdness. Anyway, back to the run. It was a nice, easy run. Just a quick 3 miles and this lovely warning about sharing the trails with the wildlife.
I totally knew there were Bobcats there, just never had it confirmed. I have seen a fox, coyote, raccoons, armadillos, rabbits, snakes and of course the usual birds and all that. So yay, running with and hopefully never from the wildlife.

After all my doctor appts. today I worked on finishing up my new race medal hanger. Turned out pretty good thought I will probably need to make another one or add some more pegs. 

  
     Whatcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment