Wednesday, April 17, 2013

#RunningForBoston

Well, lets face it a lot of us runners dream of running the Boston Marathon. For me that hasn't changed. I figured I will peak in my 30s and make that qualifying time. Now, will I go after what has happened? Will there still be a Boston Marathon. Well, I hope so and if there is I will be there! Everyday in other countries there are bombings and we may or may not hear about them. We are very fortunate that we live here and when something like this happens, it may only happen once as we figure out more ways to prevent similar "terrorist attacks". I feel for the families and friends of the victims and the victims themselves. I hope that we find the one or ones responsible for this and that justice is served, until then I will keep #RunningForBoston.

No comments:

Post a Comment