Thursday, April 4, 2013

Friggin Finally!

March was the longest month ever! However I won't go into detail on the ups and mostly downs of March. Instead I will keep this post on fitness. I slacked a lot given the circumstances and it shows. I ran a half marathon the other weekend. The Rock N Roll Dallas half marathon. It was a lot of fun, but my lack in training left me feeling the pain a lot sooner during the run than I would have liked. I managed to stay well above my desired pace for the first 10 miles... then BAM! hit the wall. I made it though even if I drastically slowed down, but I finished only 10 minutes behind my goal time so I can't complain too much. With  this month things have finally settled down and my fitness is able to be more of a priority. Can't wait to see some results.




No comments:

Post a Comment