Saturday, May 18, 2013

It's Been A While!!! ColorMeRad2013

Hey all, It's been a bit since I have posted. I sprained my ankle and am finally getting well enough to work out again. The Good news is that I have not gained any weight. In fact it turns out that my scale is off about 5lbs and I've actually lost weight. According to the scale in the doctors office. Since I have not been running so much I have started boxing classes which I have really liked and have proved to kick my butt every time. If I am going to go for a run it will have to be prior to any boxing class that's for sure. I'm always dead after!

Today however, I ran/walked a 5k with a couple of friends. We did the Color Me Rad in Fort Worth. It was a lot of fun despite the sunburns we all got. It was a great time. We ran a good portion of it, but so many people were walking it was just getting difficult to get around the crowds so we just fell in. Enjoy the photos and if you get a chance to do one of these they are a lot of messy, colorful fun with friends!
Before

After
Random Guys... LMFAO?
Is that someone Photo Bombing us?
Yep! Then he asked if any of us were single. Sorry we're all taken.



No comments:

Post a Comment